6 QUICK TIPS TO HELP YOUR BIKINI LAST LONGER
1. Wash ASAP, oils, sunblock, and salt water left on bikinis can do some serious damage.
2. Hand wash and use a mild soap. Washing machines can stretch out your Bikinis and leave them odd fitting. And air dry, dryers destroy the elasticity of your kini.
3. Not too hot! Hot water isn't great for kini's. Not saying the Jacuzzi is off limits but keep it in mind that regular hot water will harm your swimwear.
4. Excessively wringing out water from your kini can cause stretching in different directions. Awkward!!
5. As a precautionary tip, be careful of where you sit as benches and other structures can snag you bikini and leave not so pretty frays.
6. Spandex is a memory fabric, meaning it needs at least a day to move back to its original form. So make sure you are rotating suits and kini's to give them a chance to re-form.